MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Twins||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-128)||-149|
|Giants||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (+101)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) SF: Cobb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (25-22) host the San Francisco Giants (22-24) on Monday to begin a three-game series, with the first pitch at 7:40 PM ET from Target Field. The Twins are listed as -149 favorites, while the underdog Giants have +127 odds on the moneyline. Bailey Ober starts for Minnesota while Alex Cobb is San Francisco’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.7 runs per game (219 total).
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in MLB play with 63 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 24th-ranked batting average in MLB (.231).
- The Twins are 22nd in baseball with a .311 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .407 slugging percentage is 14th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 19th in the majors with 201 total runs scored this season.
- San Francisco’s 65 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants’ .241 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- Fueled by 131 extra-base hits, the Giants rank 13th in MLB with a .411 slugging percentage this season.
Twins vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have put together a 13-9 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 59.1% of those games).
- Minnesota has a record of 7-6 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter (53.8% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Twins a 59.8% chance to win.
- Minnesota has played in 32 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-19-0).
- The Twins have gone 16-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Giants have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won eight, or 53.3%, of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 3-5 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +127 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 44.1% chance to win.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of its 37 opportunities.
- The Giants are 20-16-0 against the spread this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Alex Cobb (SF)|
|3 – 0||W/L||3 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .235 batting average. He’s also hit nine homers and has 21 RBI.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Buxton’s home run total ranks him 31st and his RBI tally places him 90th.
- Carlos Correa is batting .206 with an OBP of .298 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
- Correa is 83rd in homers and 59th in RBI this year.
- Correa enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .250 during his last five games.
- Joey Gallo’s 11 home runs lead all Minnesota hitters, and he’s slugging .569.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 27 while batting .215 with five homers.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada paces the Giants with a .309 batting average.
- Among all batters in the majors, Estrada’s home run total puts him 83rd, and his RBI total ranks 137th.
- Estrada heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .214 with three doubles, a triple, a walk and three RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .258 with four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 32 walks.
- Wade is 49th in home runs and 175th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- J.D. Davis leads the Giants in home runs (eight) and runs batted in (25).
- Michael Conforto has hit eight home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!