MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Twins||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-112)||-125|
|Rangers||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-113)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) TEX: Heaney (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (65-62) are -125 favorites to break their two-game losing streak when they face the Texas Rangers (72-54), losers of six in a row. The game begins Thursday at 7:10 PM ET on MLB Network, live from Target Field. Pablo Lopez will get the ball for Minnesota while Texas will counter with Andrew Heaney.
Twins vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 18th in runs scored with 561, 4.4 per game.
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in baseball with 172 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 21st in the majors with a .239 batting average.
- The Twins’ .317 on-base percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- Minnesota’s .416 slugging percentage ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Rangers are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking second with 708 total runs this season.
- Texas’ 174 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .269 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking second with an OBP of .339.
- The Rangers rank second in the majors with a .457 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have a 43-35 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55.1% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 37-29 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (56.1% winning percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- Minnesota has played in 109 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times (54-55-0).
- The Twins have a 51-61-0 record ATS this season.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 36 games this season and won 18 (50%) of those contests.
- This season, Texas has won seven of its 23 games, or 30.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +106 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 48.5% chance to win.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 57 of its 106 opportunities.
- The Rangers are 64-49-0 against the spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|9 – 6||W/L||9 – 6|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 55 while batting .229, which is also best on the team.
- Of all MLB hitters, Correa ranks 126th in batting average, 110th in on-base percentage, and 106th in slugging.
- Max Kepler is slugging .474 this season, with a team-best 20 homers while driving in 48 runs.
- Donovan Solano has collected 84 base hits, an OBP of .369 and a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Edouard Julien has collected 67 hits this season and has an OBP of .375. He’s slugging .468 on the year.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien has 31 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 57 walks while batting .279.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 59th in the big leagues, and he is 18th in RBI.
- Semien brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Adolis Garcia’s 31 home runs and 93 RBI are both team-highs.
- Garcia currently ranks eighth in homers and fourth in RBI in the big leagues.
- Garcia heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .136 with a home run and two RBI.
- Corey Seager is batting .343 with 33 doubles, 23 home runs and 40 walks.
- Nate Lowe has a club-leading .280 batting average.
- Lowe takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!