MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (-196)||O 7.5 (-131)||-119|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (+165)||U 7.5 (+103)||+101|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) TOR: Bassitt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (26-25) and Toronto Blue Jays (27-25) meet Saturday at Target Field, with first pitch at 2:10 PM ET on BSN. The Twins are -119 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Blue Jays are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +165 odds. Pablo Lopez will get the ball for Minnesota while Toronto will counter with Chris Bassitt.
Twins vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (231 total).
- The Twins are eighth-best in baseball with 68 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 27th in the majors with a .227 batting average.
- The Twins are 22nd in MLB with a .309 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .401.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 10th-most runs in the league this season with 247.
- Toronto has hit 59 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- Fueled by 161 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 10th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 14 of the 25 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (56%).
- Minnesota has gone 14-9 (winning 60.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -119 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 54.3%.
- Minnesota has played in 35 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-21-0).
- The Twins have a 17-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won six (50%) of those contests.
- Toronto has a record of 3-5 when it’s set as an underdog of +101 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Blue Jays have a 49.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 22 of 41 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays are 21-22-0 against the spread in their 43 chances this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Chris Bassitt (TOR)|
|2 – 3||W/L||5 – 3|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in batting average (.231) this season while adding 10 home runs and 23 RBI.
- Of all hitters in Major League Baseball, Buxton’s home run total ranks him 30th and his RBI tally places him 89th.
- Carlos Correa is batting .215 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .395 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Correa ranks 93rd in home runs and 79th in RBI.
- Correa has a batting average of .357 during his last five games and is riding a four-game hit streak.
- Joey Gallo is slugging .553 this season, with a team-high 11 home runs. He’s also collected 23 RBI.
- Kyle Farmer has 23 hits and an OBP of .320 to go with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette has accumulated a team-best batting average of .329, and leads the Blue Jays in home runs (10).
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Bichette ranks 30th in home runs and 21st in RBI.
- Bichette has hit safely in six straight games. In his last 10 outings he is batting .356 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has collected 34 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Guerrero is 54th in home runs and 18th in RBI.
- George Springer is batting .250 with four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 19 walks.
- Matt Chapman is batting .289 with 19 doubles, seven home runs and 22 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!