MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 4:38 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Twins||-1.5 (+159)||O 7.5 (-102)||-113|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-188)||U 7.5 (-125)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) TOR: TBD|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The AL Wild Card Series starts Tuesday at 4:38 PM ET when the Minnesota Twins host the Toronto Blue Jays live from Target Field, and airing on ESPN. Minnesota will send Pablo Lopez out to start this one, while Toronto has not yet named a starter. Oddsmakers have installed the Blue Jays as -103 underdogs, while the Twins are -113 favorites on the moneyline.
Twins vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 10 offense in baseball scoring 4.8 runs per game (778 total runs).
- The Twins are third in MLB play with 233 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Minnesota ranks 21st in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- The Twins rank 12th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks seventh in baseball with a .427 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored 746 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Toronto has hit 188 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Blue Jays’ .256 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking eighth in MLB.
- Toronto has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Blue Jays are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have compiled a 60-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 59-43 record (winning 57.8% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Twins a 53.1% chance to win.
- Minnesota has played in 143 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times (75-68-0).
- The Twins have covered 49.7% of their games this season, going 73-74-0 against the spread.
- The Blue Jays have won 20, or 54.1%, of the 37 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Toronto has entered 26 games this season as the underdog by -103 or more and is 14-12 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 50.7% chance to win.
- So far this season, Toronto and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 146 games with a total.
- The Blue Jays are 68-83-0 against the spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||(TOR)*|
|11 – 8||W/L||–|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler leads Minnesota in home runs (24) and runs batted in (66) this season while batting .260.
- Kepler enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .467 with one homer.
- Willi Castro is batting .257 with an OBP of .339 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Castro enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .375 in his last five games.
- Edouard Julien has 88 hits this season and a slash line of .260/.377/.454.
- Julien will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .300 with two homers.
- Jorge Polanco is batting .255 with an OBP of .335 and a slugging percentage of .454 this season.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. paces the Blue Jays with 26 home runs and 94 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Guerrero ranks 38th in home runs and 35th in RBI.
- George Springer is hitting .256 with 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 60 walks.
- Springer ranks 80th overall in homers and 81st in RBI this year.
- Bo Bichette has accumulated a team-best batting average of .305.
- Bichette has hit safely in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with two doubles, a triple, two walks and two RBI.
- Whit Merrifield is batting .272 with 27 doubles, 11 home runs and 36 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!