MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 4:38 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Twins||-1.5 (+156)||O 7.5 (-117)||-136|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-185)||U 7.5 (-107)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) TOR: Berrios (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The AL Wild Card Series continues on Wednesday when the Minnesota Twins play host to the Toronto Blue Jays. The Twins will look to clinch a berth in the ALDS when the game begins at 4:38 PM ET on ESPN. Minnesota’s Sonny Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Jose Berrios. The Twins are -136 favorites to pick up the win, while the underdog Blue Jays have +116 odds on the moneyline.
Twins vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins score the 10th-most runs in baseball (778 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Twins rank third-best in MLB action with 233 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .243 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Twins’ .325 on-base percentage is 12th in MLB.
- Minnesota is seventh in baseball with a .427 slugging percentage.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 14th-most runs in the league this season with 746 (4.6 per game).
- Toronto’s 188 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks eighth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Blue Jays are 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 58.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (61-44).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -136 or shorter, Minnesota has a 36-34 record (winning 51.4% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 57.6%.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times this season for a 75-69-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins are 74-74-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Blue Jays have been the underdog 38 times and won 20, or 52.6%, of those games.
- Toronto has a record of 5-6 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +116 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 46.3% chance to win.
- Games involving Toronto have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 65 of 147 chances this season.
- The Blue Jays are 68-84-0 against the spread in their 152 chances this season.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||José Berríos (TOR)|
|8 – 8||W/L||11 – 12|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler leads Minnesota in home runs with 24 and runs batted in with 66.
- Kepler enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .500 with one homer.
- Carlos Correa is batting .230 to lead Minnesota, while adding 18 homers and 65 runs batted in this season.
- Correa ranks 112th in homers and 109th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Willi Castro is slashing .257/.339/.411 this season for the Twins.
- Edouard Julien has collected 88 hits this season and has an OBP of .377. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has racked up a team-best 26 home runs and 94 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in MLB, Guerrero’s home run total puts him 38th, and his RBI total ranks 35th.
- George Springer has 25 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 60 walks while batting .256.
- Springer is 80th overall in homers and 81st in RBI this season.
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays with a team-best batting average of .305.
- Bichette has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .476 with two doubles, a triple, two walks and two RBI.
- Whit Merrifield is hitting .272 with 27 doubles, 11 home runs and 36 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!