MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: WFTC29
|Twins||-1.5 (-123)||O 7.5 (-103)||-270|
|Nationals||+1.5 (+105)||U 7.5 (-123)||+223|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Mahle (R) WSH: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (11-8) are favorites (-270) on the moneyline when they take on the Washington Nationals (5-13) Friday at 8:10 PM ET, live on WFTC29. Minnesota’s Tyler Mahle and Washington’s Trevor Williams have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 22 offense in baseball scoring 4.3 runs per game (82 total runs).
- The Twins rank 14th in MLB play with 21 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the fifth-worst batting average in MLB (.226).
- The Twins rank 28th in baseball with a .296 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota is 22nd in MLB, slugging .374.
- The Nationals have scored the 27th-most runs in the league this season with just 62 (3.4 per game).
- Washington’s eight home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Nationals rank 10th in MLB with a .251 team batting average.
- Washington has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Nationals rank 29th in the majors with a .337 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won all three of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Minnesota has not yet played as moneyline favorites of -270 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 73%.
- In the eight games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total three times (3-5-0).
- The Twins have a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +223 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Nationals have a 31% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Washington have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in two of eight chances this season.
- The Nationals have an ATS record of 5-3-0 in eight games with a spread this season.
|Tyler Mahle (MIN)||Pitcher||Trevor Williams (WSH)|
|1 – 2||W/L||1 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in batting average (.242) and runs batted in (13) this season.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Larnach’s home run total places him 99th and his RBI tally places him 30th.
- Larnach will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
- Joey Gallo is slugging .731 this season, with a team-best four homers while driving in 10 runs.
- Jose Miranda is slashing .213/.272/.240 this season for the Twins.
- Miranda will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .158.
- Carlos Correa has 12 hits and an OBP of .277 to go with a slugging percentage of .362 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Jeimer Candelario leads the Nationals in home runs (three) and runs batted in (nine).
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Candelario ranks 57th in home runs and 83rd in RBI.
- Alex Call has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with nine RBI.
- Call currently ranks 176th in homers and 83rd in RBI in the major leagues.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .279 with three doubles, a home run and five walks.
- Luis Garcia is hitting .234 with a double, two home runs and two walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!