MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (-120)||O 8.5 (-112)||-263|
|Nationals||+1.5 (+103)||U 8.5 (-113)||+217|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) WSH: Corbin (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Washington Nationals (7-13) and Joey Meneses, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+217) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Minnesota Twins (11-10) on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on BSN. Bailey Ober takes the mound for Minnesota while Patrick Corbin is Washington’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 21st in runs scored with 88, 4.2 per game.
- The Twins rank 16th in MLB play with 23 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Minnesota has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.227).
- The Twins’ .296 on-base percentage is the third-worst in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks 23rd in baseball, slugging .377.
- The Nationals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 75 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Washington has hit just 10 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ .255 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Washington has an OBP of .319 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 27th in the majors with a .349 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won three of the five games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- Minnesota has played as moneyline favorites of -263 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 72.5%.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 10 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in four of those games (4-6-0).
- The Twins have gone 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +217 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 31.5% chance of a victory for the Nationals.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total in three of its 10 chances.
- The Nationals have an ATS record of 7-3-0 in 10 games with a spread this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Patrick Corbin (WSH)|
|0 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota with five home runs this season. He’s batting .226 with 11 RBI.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 15 while batting .233 with two homers.
- Larnach ranks 106th in home runs and 23rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .243 batting average while slugging three homers and driving in seven runs.
- Buxton is batting .171 with two homers in his last 10 outings while also on a three-game hitting streak.
- Carlos Correa is batting .227 with an OBP of .297 and a slugging percentage of .364 this season.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Jeimer Candelario paces the Nationals with three home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Candelario is 65th in home runs and 64th in RBI.
- Victor Robles has a club-best .305 batting average.
- Robles is 287th in home runs and 228th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Robles has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a triple, a walk and an RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz is hitting .277 with three doubles, a home run and five walks.
- Ruiz has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a double and three RBI.
- Alex Call has a double, a home run and 11 walks while hitting .196.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!