MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Mookie Betts will hope to hit his 40th homer of the season for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Kyle Harrison and the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park. First pitch is at 3:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Mookie Betts Props
- Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +155)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +350)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -129)
Mookie Betts Stats
- Betts is batting .306 this season with a team-high 39 home runs and 107 RBI.
- Betts ranks sixth in homers and sixth in RBI this year.
- He ranks seventh in batting average, sixth in on base percentage, and fifth in slugging in MLB.
- He has reached base via a hit in 113 games this season (of 151 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 46 of those games.
- He has hit a home run in 21.9% of his games this season, including 5.7% of his plate appearances.
- Betts has delivered an RBI in 62 of 151 games this season, with multiple RBI in 27 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in 12 contests.
Giants Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Giants staff has put up a 8.5 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Giants’ 4.05 team ERA ranks 11th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers have combined to allow 172 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the least in the majors.
- The Giants’ Harrison (1-1) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The 22-year-old has an ERA of 4.85, a 3.44 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.281 in six games this season.
Betts’ recent games
- at Giants on September 30: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Giants on September 29: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Rockies on September 28: 0-for-2
- at Rockies on September 27: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- at Rockies on September 26: 2-for-5, 1 SB
- vs. Giants on September 24: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Giants on September 23: 2-for-3, 2 R, 2 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Giants on September 22: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Giants on September 21: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Tigers on September 20: 1-for-4, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!