MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will take on starter Brandon Bielak and the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park on Monday at 8:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Monday, July 24, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +115)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe leads Texas in batting with a .284 average while slugging 11 homers and driving in 53 runs.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 23rd, his on-base percentage ranks 14th, and he is 57th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a seven-game hit streak. He’s hitting .412 in his last outings with one homer.
- In 76 of 99 games this year (76.8%), he has recorded a hit. In 27 of those games, he had more than one hit (27.3%).
- He has cleared the fence in 11.1% of his games in 2023, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Lowe has picked up an RBI in 39 games this year (39.4%), including multiple RBI in 12 of them (12.1%).
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.3 K/9 rate put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Astros’ 3.71 team ERA ranks second in the majors.
- Astros pitchers have allowed 114 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game, ranking them 15th in baseball.
- Bielak (5-5) will take the mound for the Astros, his 12th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.46, 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .259 in 12 games this season.
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. Dodgers on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Dodgers on July 22: 2-for-4, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Dodgers on July 21: 1-for-2, 2 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Rays on July 19: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 K
- vs. Rays on July 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 3 K
- vs. Rays on July 17: 1-for-4
- vs. Guardians on July 16: 2-for-4, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Guardians on July 15: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Guardians on July 14: 4-for-4, 4 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 BB
- at Nationals on July 9: 0-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!