MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Nate Lowe will return to action for the Texas Rangers against Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 8:15 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe is batting .262 with an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in MLB in homers, and 49th in RBI.
- He currently ranks 64th in batting average, 24th in on base percentage, and 94th in slugging among qualifying batters.
- He has picked up a hit in 71.1% of his 166 games this season, collecting at least two hits in 25.3% of them.
- Looking at the 166 games he has played this year, he’s went deep in 18 of them (10.8%), and in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 35.5% of his games this season, Lowe has picked up at least one RBI. He’s racked up more than one in 12.7% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff ranks seventh in MLB with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros’ 3.94 team ERA ranks eighth in the majors.
- Astros pitchers have given up 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in the league.
- The Astros will send Verlander (13-8) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 40-year-old’s 3.22 ERA ranks ninth, 1.133 WHIP ranks 14th, and 8 K/9 ranks 34th.
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 28: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Angels on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!