MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers play the Houston Astros (with Framber Valdez on the mound) at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 4:37 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Monday, October 16, 2023
- Time: 4:37 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -270)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: 2+ total bases (Odds: +130)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe is batting .262 with an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in home runs and 49th in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 64th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- In 70.7% of his games this season (118 of 167), he has collected at least one hit, and in 42 of those contests (25.1%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 10.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run. He’s cleared the fence in 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Lowe has produced an RBI in 59 games this season (35.3%), including 21 multi-RBI outings (12.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Astros has delivered a 9.1 K/9 rate, which ranks seventh-best in baseball.
- The Astros own a 3.94 team ERA that ranks eighth among all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros hurlers have combined to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (201 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Astros will hand the ball to Valdez (12-11) for his 32nd start of the season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.45), 13th in WHIP (1.126), and 22nd in K/9 (9.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 28: 0-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!