MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers face the Houston Astros (with Framber Valdez on the hill). First pitch at Minute Maid Park is scheduled for 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe is batting .262 with an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Among qualifying batters, his batting average ranks 64th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 in his last outings with one homer.
- In 122 of 171 games this year (71.3%), he has picked up a hit. In 43 of those games, he had more than one hit (25.1%).
- He has hit a long ball in 11.1% of his games this season, including 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Lowe has produced at least one RBI in 35.7% of his games this season (61 of 171), with two or more RBI 21 times (12.3%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Astros staff is seventh in MLB with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros own a 3.94 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have surrendered 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- Valdez (12-11) will take the mound for the Astros, his 32nd start of the season.
- The 29-year-old’s 3.45 ERA ranks 15th, 1.126 WHIP ranks 13th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. Astros on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on October 19: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on October 18: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!