MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Monday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers play the Houston Astros (with Cristian Javier on the mound) at Minute Maid Park. First pitch is at 8:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Monday, October 23, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has 163 hits and an OBP of .360 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in homers and 49th in RBI this season.
- His batting average ranks 64th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .316 in his last games with one homer.
- In 71.5% of his games this season (123 of 172), he has collected at least one hit, and in 43 of those contests (25.0%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 19 games this season, he has hit a long ball (11.0% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- In 61 tilts this year (35.5%), Lowe has notched an RBI, and in 21 of those games (12.2%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Astros Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.1 K/9 rate compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in baseball.
- The Astros own a 3.94 team ERA that ranks eighth across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Astros pitchers have surrendered 201 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game, ranking them 22nd in baseball.
- The Astros will hand the ball to Javier (10-5) for his 32nd start of the season.
- The 26-year-old’s 4.56 ERA ranks 37th, 1.265 WHIP ranks 31st, and 8.8 K/9 ranks 27th among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Astros on October 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on October 19: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on October 18: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!