MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, Nate Lowe included, will take on Chris Bassitt and the Toronto Blue Jays at 7:07 PM ET on Monday at Rogers Centre.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +125)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has collected 153 hits this season and has an OBP of .375. He’s slugging .435 on the year.
- Lowe is 125th in homers and 45th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Among the qualifying batters, he ranks 24th in batting average, 13th in on-base percentage, and 78th in slugging.
- Lowe has a batting average of .313 during his last games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- He has collected a hit in 107 of 141 games this year (75.9%), with multiple hits in 39 games (27.7%).
- He has left the park in 10.6% of his games in 2023, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Lowe has knocked in at least one run in 36.9% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 13.5% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
Blue Jays Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Blue Jays staff is first in MLB with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays own a 3.71 team ERA that ranks No. 1 among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays hurlers have combined to rank 16th in baseball in home runs given up (173 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Blue Jays will send Bassitt (14-7) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 34-year-old’s 3.69 ERA ranks 24th, 1.165 WHIP ranks 18th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 32nd.
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. Athletics on September 10: 2-for-3, 1 R, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Athletics on September 9: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Athletics on September 8: 1-for-3, 1 RBI, 2 BB
- vs. Astros on September 6: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on September 5: 0-for-3, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on September 4: 0-for-5, 2 K
- vs. Twins on September 3: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 BB, 1 SB
- vs. Twins on September 2: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Twins on September 1: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Mets on August 30: 1-for-3, 1 R, 2 K, 2 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!