MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Friday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers face the Milwaukee Brewers (with Brandon Woodruff on the mound) at Globe Life Field. First pitch is at 8:05 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Friday, August 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +550)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -200)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has 130 hits and an OBP of .366 to go with a slugging percentage of .445 this season.
- Lowe is 108th in home runs and 49th in RBI in the majors.
- He currently ranks 30th in batting average, 19th in on base percentage, and 59th in slugging among qualified hitters.
- He has gotten at least one hit in 74.2% of his games this year (89 of 120), picking up multiple hits 34 times (28.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in 14 games this season (11.7%), going yard in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Lowe has delivered an RBI in 45 of 120 games this season, with multiple RBI in 15 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
Brewers Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff is 15th in the majors with a K/9 of 8.7.
- The Brewers sport a 4.02 team ERA that ranks 12th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered with 153 (1.3 per game).
- Woodruff (2-1) will take the mound for the Brewers, his fifth start of the season.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 1.99 ERA, 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .188.
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. Angels on August 16: 0-for-4
- vs. Angels on August 15: 2-for-5
- vs. Angels on August 14: 1-for-5, 1 R, 3 K
- at Giants on August 13: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Giants on August 12: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 K
- at Giants on August 11: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Athletics on August 9: 0-for-4
- at Athletics on August 8: 2-for-4, 1 BB
- at Athletics on August 7: 0-for-5, 1 K
- vs. Marlins on August 6: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!