MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will match up against starting pitcher Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday at 8:03 PM ET at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Friday, October 27, 2023
- Time: 8:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: 1+ hit (Odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: 1+ home run (Odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: 1+ total base (Odds: -192)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has 163 hits and an OBP of .360 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in home runs and 49th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average ranks 64th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s hitting .316 in his last games with two homers.
- He has picked up a hit in 124 of 173 games this season, including multiple hits in 43 contests.
- Looking at the 173 games he has played this year, he’s hit a home run in 20 of them (11.6%), and in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- Lowe has produced at least one RBI in 35.8% of his games this year (62 of 173), with two or more RBI 22 times (12.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Diamondbacks Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Diamondbacks’ 8.5 K/9 rate ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks’ 4.48 team ERA ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in baseball in home runs surrendered with 197 (1.2 per game).
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Astros on October 23: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 3 K, 1 BB
- at Astros on October 22: 1-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Astros on October 20: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on October 19: 1-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Astros on October 18: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 K
- at Astros on October 16: 1-for-4, 1 RBI, 1 K
- at Astros on October 15: 0-for-4, 2 K
- vs. Orioles on October 10: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Orioles on October 8: 0-for-4, 1 R, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!