MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Nate Lowe will be up against starting pitcher Jesus Luzardo on Friday (at 8:05 PM ET) when the Texas Rangers take on the Miami Marlins at Globe Life Field.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +600)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +135)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe leads Texas in batting with a .285 average while slugging 12 homers and driving in 58 runs.
- Lowe ranks 113th in homers and 46th in RBI this year.
- Among qualifying batters, he ranks 16th in batting average, 11th in on-base percentage, and 59th in slugging.
- He has picked up a hit in 75.9% of his 108 games this year, collecting at least two hits in 27.8% of them.
- Looking at the 108 games he has played this year, he’s hit a long ball in 12 of them (11.1%), and in 2.5% of his plate appearances.
- Lowe has knocked in at least one run in 38.9% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 12.0% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
Marlins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Marlins has delivered a 9.5 K/9 rate, which ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins’ 4.13 team ERA ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Marlins have surrendered the seventh-fewest homers in the majors (119 total, 1.1 per game).
- Luzardo (8-5) will take to the mound for the Marlins and make his 23rd start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 25-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.38), 24th in WHIP (1.184), and 11th in K/9 (10.6).
Lowe’s recent games
- vs. White Sox on August 3: 0-for-3, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on August 2: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. White Sox on August 1: 0-for-3, 1 K
- at Padres on July 30: 2-for-4, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Padres on July 29: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Padres on July 28: 1-for-2, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Astros on July 26: 2-for-4, 2 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 2 BB
- at Astros on July 25: 1-for-3, 1 BB
- at Astros on July 24: 1-for-3, 2 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 2 BB
- vs. Dodgers on July 23: 1-for-3, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!