MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Texas Rangers, including Nate Lowe, will face Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on July 9 at 12:05 PM ET at Nationals Park.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Peacock
- Hits Prop: Over/under 2 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +450)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: -108)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has 96 hits and an OBP of .361 to go with a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- His batting average ranks 43rd among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 29th, and he is 79th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .273 during his last games.
- He has gotten a hit in 68 of 89 games this season (76.4%), racking up more than one hit on 23 occasions (25.8%).
- Looking at the 89 games he has played this season, he’s homered in nine of them (10.1%), and in 2.2% of his plate appearances.
- Lowe has knocked in at least one run in 38.2% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 10.1% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in two contests.
Nationals Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Nationals staff is 29th in the majors with a K/9 rate of 7.6.
- The Nationals own a 4.80 team ERA that ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals hurlers combine to surrender the fourth-most home runs in MLB (124 total, 1.4 per game).
- The Nationals will send Corbin (5-10) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 5.22 ERA ranks 62nd, 1.593 WHIP ranks 66th, and 6 K/9 ranks 64th.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Nationals on July 8: 2-for-4, 1 K
- at Nationals on July 7: 1-for-5, 1 R, 2 K
- at Red Sox on July 6: 1-for-5, 1 K
- at Red Sox on July 5: 1-for-4
- at Red Sox on July 4: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 BB
- vs. Astros on July 3: 0-for-5
- vs. Astros on July 2: 2-for-3, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Astros on July 1: 1-for-5
- vs. Astros on June 30: 0-for-4, 1 K
- vs. Tigers on June 29: 0-for-3, 1 RBI, 1 K, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!