MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Saturday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers play the Baltimore Orioles (with Kyle Bradish on the mound). First pitch at Oriole Park at Camden Yards is scheduled for 1:03 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 1:03 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +700)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -238)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe is batting .262 with an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe is 123rd in home runs and 49th in RBI in the bigs.
- His batting average ranks 66th among qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- He has collected a hit in 116 of 163 games this season (71.2%), with multiple hits in 42 games (25.8%).
- He has cleared the fence in 10.4% of his games in 2023, and 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Lowe has produced an RBI in 58 games this year (35.6%), including 21 multi-RBI outings (12.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles’ 8.9 K/9 rate ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Orioles own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks seventh across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- Orioles hurlers have combined to give up 177 home runs (1.1 per game). That’s the fourth-fewest homers allowed in the majors.
- Bradish (12-7) will take the mound for the Orioles, his 31st start of the season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks fourth in ERA (2.83), fourth in WHIP (1.043), and 24th in K/9 (9).
Lowe’s recent games
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 28: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Angels on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Angels on September 26: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Angels on September 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
- vs. Mariners on September 24: 0-for-3, 1 BB
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!