MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Sunday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers face the Baltimore Orioles (with Grayson Rodriguez on the hill) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. First pitch is at 4:07 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: FS1
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -192)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +650)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 1 total base (Over odds: -192)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe has 163 hits and an OBP of .360 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe ranks 123rd in homers and 49th in RBI this year.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average ranks 66th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- He has reached base via a hit in 117 games this year (of 164 played), and he delivered multiple hits in 42 of those games.
- In 17 games this season, he has gone deep (10.4% of his games). He’s also homered in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- Lowe has produced an RBI in 58 games this season (35.4%), including 21 multi-RBI outings (12.8%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
Orioles Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The Orioles staff has put up a 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Orioles own a 3.89 team ERA that ranks seventh across all pitching staffs in baseball.
- The Orioles have surrendered the fourth-fewest homers in the majors (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Rodriguez (7-4) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 24th start of the season.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 4.35, a 3.07 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.328 in 23 games this season.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Orioles on October 7: 1-for-4, 2 K
- at Rays on October 4: 1-for-5, 1 RBI, 2 K
- at Rays on October 3: 1-for-5, 1 R, 1 K
- at Mariners on October 1: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 30: 2-for-4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 2 K, 1 BB
- at Mariners on September 29: 0-for-3, 2 K
- at Mariners on September 28: 0-for-4, 2 K
- at Angels on September 27: 0-for-3, 1 K, 2 BB
- at Angels on September 26: 0-for-4, 3 K
- at Angels on September 25: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!