MLB betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
On Thursday, Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers face the Minnesota Twins (with Pablo Lopez on the mound). First pitch at Target Field is scheduled for 7:10 PM ET.
Game Info and Nate Lowe Props
- Day: Thursday, August 24, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1 hit (Over odds: -285)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 1 home run (Over odds: +500)
- Total Bases Prop: Over/under 2 total bases (Over odds: +105)
Nate Lowe Stats
- Lowe is batting .280 to lead Texas, while adding 15 homers and 67 runs batted in this season.
- Lowe is 99th in home runs and 42nd in RBI this year.
- Among the qualified, he ranks 23rd in batting average, 16th in on-base percentage, and 59th in slugging.
- Lowe has a batting average of .350 with one homer during his last games and is on a five-game hit streak.
- He has picked up a hit in 75.2% of his 125 games this season, collecting more than one hit in 28.8% of them.
- He has hit a home run in 12.0% of his games this year, including 2.7% of his chances at the plate.
- Lowe has knocked in at least one run in 37.6% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 13.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in three contests.
Twins Pitching Stats and Rankings
- The 9.6 K/9 rate compiled by the Twins pitching staff leads MLB.
- At 3.92, the Twins have the eighth-ranked team ERA in MLB.
- Twins pitchers have surrendered 149 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game, ranking them 15th in the league.
- Lopez (9-6) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his 26th start of the season.
- The 27-year-old ranks 18th in ERA (3.51), 12th in WHIP (1.100), and sixth in K/9 (11) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Lowe’s recent games
- at Diamondbacks on August 22: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- at Diamondbacks on August 21: 1-for-5, 2 RBI
- vs. Brewers on August 20: 2-for-4, 1 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on August 19: 1-for-3, 2 K, 1 BB
- vs. Brewers on August 18: 1-for-4, 1 R, 1 HR, 2 RBI, 1 K
- vs. Angels on August 16: 0-for-4
- vs. Angels on August 15: 2-for-5
- vs. Angels on August 14: 1-for-5, 1 R, 3 K
- at Giants on August 13: 0-for-4, 1 K
- at Giants on August 12: 2-for-5, 2 R, 2 K
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!