MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+143)||O 9.5 (+101)||-113|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-169)||U 9.5 (-128)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) ARI: Davies (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (50-35) enter Tuesday’s matchup with the New York Mets (38-46) following their 2-1 series victory over the Angels. The Mets, coming off of a series win against the Giants, are listed as -113 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at Chase Field, starting at 4:10 PM ET on MLB Network. New York’s Kodai Senga and Arizona’s Zach Davies have been named the starters for this contest.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 18 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (376 total runs).
- The Mets average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in baseball with 105 total home runs.
- New York’s .239 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Mets are 18th in baseball with a .317 on-base percentage.
- New York ranks 17th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 431 total runs this season.
- Arizona ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 98 home runs.
- The Diamondbacks rank fourth in MLB with a .262 team batting average.
- Arizona has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- Fueled by 282 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank sixth in MLB with a .433 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have put together a 24-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 52.2% of those games).
- New York has a 23-22 record (winning 51.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -113 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 53.1%.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 66 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-36-0).
- The Mets have collected a 24-38-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 18 out of the 37 games, or 48.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Arizona has a record of 14-16 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -103 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 50.7% chance to win.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 70 games with a total.
- In 71 games with a spread this season, the Diamondbacks are 43-28-0 ATS.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Zach Davies (ARI)|
|6 – 5||W/L||1 – 4|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 25 and runs batted in with 58.
- Of all MLB batters, Alonso ranks 138th in batting average, 102nd in on-base percentage, and 10th in slugging.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .223 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .446 this season.
- Lindor ranks 17th in home runs and 13th in RBI this season.
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York with a .279 batting average while slugging 12 homers and driving in 40 runs.
- Jeff McNeil has 77 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .332 this season.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 17 home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .293.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 17th in MLB, and he is 54th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte has 13 doubles, four triples, 15 home runs and 35 walks while batting .285.
- Marte is 29th overall in home runs and 54th in RBI this season.
- Christian Walker has put up a team-high 54 runs batted in.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 19 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 19 walks while batting .270.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!