MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+139)||O 9.5 (-113)||-117|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-163)||U 9.5 (-112)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) ARI: Henry (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (39-46) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (50-36) Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET on MLB Network. Oddsmakers consider the Mets -117 favorites to extend their streak, while the Diamondbacks are +100 underdogs looking for the upset. New York’s Kodai Senga gets the start, and he’ll go against Arizona’s Tommy Henry.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 15 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (384 total runs).
- The Mets are ninth-best in MLB action with 108 total home runs.
- New York has the 21st-ranked batting average in MLB (.239).
- The Mets’ .317 on-base percentage ranks 18th in baseball.
- New York ranks 16th in MLB with a .402 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored the fifth-most runs in the league this season with 436.
- Arizona has hit 101 homers this season, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .261 this season, which ranks fifth among MLB teams.
- Arizona has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- Fueled by 285 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank sixth in MLB with a .434 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won 53.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (25-22).
- New York has gone 23-22 (winning 51.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 53.9%.
- In the 67 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-36-0).
- The Mets have covered just 39.7% of their games this season, going 25-38-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been the underdog 38 times and won 18, or 47.4%, of those games.
- Arizona is 12-17 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 32 of its 71 chances.
- The Diamondbacks are 43-29-0 against the spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Tommy Henry (ARI)|
|6 – 5||W/L||5 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .217 this season with a team-high 25 home runs and 58 RBI.
- Alonso ranks third in home runs and seventh in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .224 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .448 this season.
- Lindor is 18th in homers and ninth in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .280 to lead New York, while adding 13 homers and 41 runs batted in this season.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .259 with an OBP of .334 and a slugging percentage of .332 this season.
- McNeil is batting .316 in his last five outings. He also comes into Wednesday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 18 home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .296.
- Carroll’s home run total ranks 15th in the majors, and he is 47th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .285 with 13 doubles, four triples, 15 home runs and 35 walks.
- Marte is 29th overall in homers and 58th in RBI this year.
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-best 56 runs batted in.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .268 with 19 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 19 walks.
- Gurriel has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!