MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (+143)||O 9.5 (+109)||-140|
|Diamondbacks||+1.5 (-169)||U 9.5 (-138)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Quintana (L) ARI: Davies (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Arizona Diamondbacks (75-69) enter Monday’s matchup with the New York Mets (65-77) following their 3-1 series victory over the Cubs. The Mets, coming off of a series loss against the Twins, are listed as -140 favorites for Game 1. The series begins at Citi Field, starting at 7:10 PM ET on SNY. New York’s Jose Quintana and Arizona’s Zach Davies have been named the starters for this contest.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 20 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (618 total runs).
- The Mets are 11th in MLB play with 188 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- New York has the 25th-ranked batting average in the majors (.237).
- The Mets’ .316 on-base percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- New York is 18th in baseball with a .404 slugging percentage.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 669 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Arizona has hit 156 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks rank 12th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Arizona has the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.323).
- Fueled by 443 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank 15th in MLB with a .416 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won 39 of the 70 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (55.7%).
- New York has gone 21-22 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter (48.8% winning percentage).
- The Mets have a 58.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has played in 120 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-67-0).
- The Mets have put together a 51-67-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.2% of the time).
- This season, the Diamondbacks have won 30 out of the 72 games, or 41.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Arizona has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by +120 or more and is 13-22 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Diamondbacks have a 45.5% chance to win.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total in 54 of its 125 chances.
- The Diamondbacks are 69-60-0 against the spread this season.
|José Quintana (NYM)||Pitcher||Zach Davies (ARI)|
|2 – 5||W/L||2 – 5|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .224 this season with a team-high 43 home runs and 103 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Alonso is third in home runs and second in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has 134 hits and an OBP of .332 to go with a slugging percentage of .466 this season.
- Lindor ranks 27th in home runs and 27th in RBI this season.
- Lindor enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .333 during his last five games with one homer.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected 138 base hits, an OBP of .354 and a slugging percentage of .452 this season.
- Nimmo is batting .302 with four homers during his last 10 games while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jeff McNeil leads New York with a .265 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 49 RBI.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll has racked up a team-best batting average of .286.
- Carroll is 38th in homers and 71st in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Carroll takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .389 with a walk and an RBI.
- Christian Walker has put his power on display as he leads his team with 30 home runs and 91 runs batted in.
- Walker ranks 15th overall in home runs and 16th in RBI this season.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .275 with 24 doubles, eight triples, 22 home runs and 61 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .259 with 32 doubles, two triples, 23 home runs and 31 walks.
- Gurriel takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .333 with four doubles, three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!