MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||– ()||O 7.5 (-113)||-120|
|Diamondbacks||+ ()||U 7.5 (-112)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) ARI: Kelly (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Diamondbacks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Expect a pitchers’ duel Thursday when Kodai Senga (3.07 ERA, sixth in MLB) and the New York Mets (67-78) take on Merrill Kelly (3.27, eighth in MLB) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-71). Senga and the Mets are -120 favorites on the moneyline for the matchup, which starts at 4:10 PM ET live on SNY. New York sends Senga (10-7) to the mound for his 27th start of the season, and Kelly (11-6) also makes his 27th start this year for Arizona.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 20th in runs scored with 635, 4.4 per game.
- The Mets are 12th in baseball with 193 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- New York has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.238).
- The Mets’ .318 on-base percentage is 18th in baseball.
- New York is 18th in baseball, slugging .408.
- The Diamondbacks have scored 678 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Arizona’s 157 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Diamondbacks’ .252 batting average ranks 13th in the league this season.
- Arizona has an OBP of .323 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Mets vs. Diamondbacks Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have gone 40-32 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6% of those games).
- New York has gone 31-31 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Mets have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this game.
- New York has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 54 times this season for a 54-69-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mets have collected a 53-68-0 record ATS this season (covering 43.8% of the time).
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 74 games this season and won 31 (41.9%) of those contests.
- Arizona is 20-34 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +103 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 49.3% chance of a victory for the Diamondbacks.
- Games involving Arizona have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 55 of 128 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have an ATS record of 70-62-0 in 132 games with a spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Merrill Kelly (ARI)|
|10 – 7||W/L||11 – 6|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 44 and runs batted in with 108.
- Of all MLB hitters, Alonso ranks 130th in batting average, 73rd in on-base percentage, and 10th in slugging.
- Alonso is batting .250 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Francisco Lindor has 137 hits and an OBP of .331 to go with a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Lindor is 30th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Lindor enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 during his last five games.
- Brandon Nimmo has collected 143 base hits, an OBP of .357 and a slugging percentage of .458 this season.
- Nimmo is batting .326 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Jeff McNeil leads New York with a batting average of .266. He’s also hit eight home runs with 50 RBI.
Diamondbacks Key Hitters
- Corbin Carroll leads the Diamondbacks with a .281 batting average.
- In all of MLB, Carroll ranks 40th in home runs and 75th in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is hitting .276 with 25 doubles, nine triples, 22 home runs and 62 walks.
- Marte is 58th in homers and 47th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Marte brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .250 with a double, a triple, a walk and two RBI.
- Christian Walker paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (30) and runs batted in (91).
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 33 doubles, two triples, 23 home runs and 32 walks while hitting .262.
- Gurriel heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two doubles, two walks and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!