MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: Amazon Prime Video
|Yankees||-1.5 (+139)||O 8.5 (-116)||-138|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-163)||U 8.5 (-109)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cortes (L) BAL: Wells (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (30-20), led by Harrison Bader on a two-game home run streak, are -138 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Baltimore Orioles (31-17). First pitch is set for 7:05 PM ET Wednesday, live from Yankee Stadium and airing on Amazon Prime Video. Nestor Cortes Jr. takes the mound for New York while Tyler Wells is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Yankees vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the 11th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.6 runs per game (232 total).
- The Yankees rank fourth-best in MLB action with 75 total home runs.
- New York’s .238 batting average ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Yankees’ .311 on-base percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- New York is 11th in MLB, slugging .421.
- The Orioles are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 245 total runs this season.
- Baltimore has hit 60 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Baltimore has an on-base percentage of .329 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Fueled by 154 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .425 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have a 17-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 65.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter, New York has gone 14-2 (87.5%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Yankees have an implied win probability of 58%.
- In the 37 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-18-0).
- The Yankees have covered 55.3% of their games this season, going 21-17-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 13 times and won eight, or 61.5%, of those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 3-4 when it’s set as an underdog of +118 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.9% chance of a victory for the Orioles.
- Baltimore and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 38 games with a total this season.
- In 38 games with a spread this season, the Orioles are 26-12-0 ATS.
|Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)||Pitcher||Tyler Wells (BAL)|
|4 – 2||W/L||3 – 1|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge is batting .298 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Judge is third in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Judge enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .474 with three homers.
- Gleyber Torres has 46 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .433 this season.
- Torres ranks 55th in home runs and 89th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Torres has a batting average of .333 with one homer during his last five games and is riding a three-game hit streak.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .310 to lead New York, while adding 11 homers and 29 runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo is batting .357 with five homers in his last 10 outings while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .207 with an OBP of .291 and a slugging percentage of .379 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins has racked up a team-best 39 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Mullins is 45th in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Mullins has safely hit in six straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .333 with four doubles, three home runs, three walks and eight RBI.
- Adley Rutschman is batting .270 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 39 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Rutschman ranks 55th in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has put up a team-high 10 home runs.
- Adam Frazier is batting .255 with six doubles, a triple, five home runs and 17 walks.
- Frazier has safely hit in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .351 with a double, a triple, two home runs and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!