MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+146)||O 9.5 (+105)||-133|
|Orioles||+1.5 (-172)||U 9.5 (-133)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Schmidt (R) BAL: Gibson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Orioles, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (30-21) and Gleyber Torres (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-133) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Baltimore Orioles (32-17) on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET on YES. Clarke Schmidt takes the mound for New York while Kyle Gibson is Baltimore’s starter for the contest.
Yankees vs. Orioles 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees rank 11th in runs scored with 238, 4.7 per game.
- The Yankees rank fourth-best in MLB play with 78 total home runs.
- New York ranks 22nd in the majors with a .237 batting average.
- The Yankees rank 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .310.
- New York is 10th in MLB, slugging .422.
- The Orioles have scored the seventh-most runs in the league this season with 254.
- Baltimore’s 62 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- The Orioles rank 13th in MLB with a .253 team batting average.
- Baltimore is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .329.
- Fueled by 157 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank ninth in MLB with a .427 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 17 of the 27 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (63%).
- New York has a 16-6 record (winning 72.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.1% in this contest.
- New York has played in 38 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-18-0).
- The Yankees have collected a 21-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Orioles have been the underdog 14 times and won nine, or 64.3%, of those games.
- This season, Baltimore has won six of its 10 games, or 60%, when it’s the underdog by at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Orioles, based on the moneyline, is 46.9%.
- Games involving Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 23 of 39 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 27-12-0 against the spread in their 39 chances this season.
|Clarke Schmidt (NYY)||Pitcher||Kyle Gibson (BAL)|
|2 – 4||W/L||5 – 3|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Torres is batting .264 with nine home runs and 25 RBI for New York this season.
- Torres’ home runs put him 36th in Major League Baseball, and he ranks 60th in RBI.
- Torres enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .350 with three homers.
- Aaron Judge is batting .294 this season with a team-high 14 home runs and 33 RBI.
- Judge ranks third in home runs and 19th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Anthony Rizzo’s batting average of .307 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Rizzo is batting .326 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Anthony Volpe has 36 hits and an OBP of .290 to go with a slugging percentage of .373 this season.
Orioles Key Hitters
- Cedric Mullins has collected a team-high 39 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Mullins’ home run total puts him 49th, and his RBI total ranks sixth.
- Adley Rutschman has seven doubles, seven home runs and 40 walks while batting .270.
- Among all major league hitters, Rutschman is 59th in homers and 60th in RBI.
- Rutschman enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with six walks and an RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has launched a team-high 11 home runs.
- Mountcastle has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .150 with two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Adam Frazier is hitting .255 with six doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Frazier has hit safely in seven straight games. In his last 10 games he is hitting .342 with a double, a triple, three home runs and nine RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!