MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Yankees||-1.5 (+156)||O 8.5 (-123)||-123|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-185)||U 8.5 (-103)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Schmidt (R) BOS: Bello (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (38-28) host the Boston Red Sox (32-33) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Yankees are favored (-123) to win the rubber match, which starts at 7:10 PM ET from Yankee Stadium. Clarke Schmidt will get the ball for New York while Boston will counter with Brayan Bello.
Yankees vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 9 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (302 total runs).
- The Yankees rank fourth-best in baseball with 102 total home runs.
- New York’s .234 batting average ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Yankees’ .303 on-base percentage is the fourth-worst in baseball.
- New York’s .421 slugging percentage is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 320 total runs this season.
- Boston’s 70 home runs rank 18th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox’s .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Boston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fifth with an OBP of .332.
- The Red Sox rank seventh in the majors with a .425 team slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 21 of the 35 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (60%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, New York has a record of 20-11 (64.5%).
- The Yankees have a 55.2% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has played in 52 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-26-0).
- The Yankees have covered 53.7% of their games this season, going 29-25-0 against the spread.
- The Red Sox have won 16, or 43.2%, of the 37 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Boston has a record of 14-16 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- Games involving Boston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 29 of 53 chances this season.
- The Red Sox are 23-31-0 against the spread in their 54 chances this season.
|Clarke Schmidt (NYY)||Pitcher||Brayan Bello (BOS)|
|2 – 6||W/L||3 – 4|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres is batting .256 with 11 home runs and 28 RBI for New York this season.
- Among all batters in MLB, Torres’ home run total places him 38th and his RBI tally places him 86th.
- Torres enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .235 with two homers.
- Anthony Rizzo has 63 hits and an OBP of .345 to go with a slugging percentage of .450 this season.
- Rizzo is 38th in homers and 57th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Anthony Volpe has collected 42 base hits, an OBP of .261 and a slugging percentage of .347 this season.
- DJ LeMahieu has 49 hits and an OBP of .298 to go with a slugging percentage of .385 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Masataka Yoshida leads the Red Sox with a .305 batting average.
- Yoshida’s home run total ranks 100th in the big leagues, and he is 53rd in RBI.
- Rafael Devers’ 15 home runs and 52 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Devers ranks 11th overall in home runs and third in RBI this season.
- Devers takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a double, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .286 with 19 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 25 walks.
- Verdugo has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with four walks and an RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .264 with 12 doubles, seven home runs and 26 walks.
- Turner has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with a double and a walk.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!