MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+120)||O 8.5 (-119)||-175|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-140)||U 8.5 (-106)||+148|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Schmidt (R) CHW: Giolito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (26-35) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the New York Yankees (36-25) Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET on YES. Sportsbooks consider the Yankees to be -175 favorites, while the White Sox are +148 underdogs to keep their streak alive. New York’s Clarke Schmidt and Chicago’s Lucas Giolito have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees score the ninth-most runs in baseball (287 total, 4.7 per game).
- The Yankees are fourth in baseball with 95 home runs. They average 1.6 per game.
- New York ranks 22nd in the majors with a .236 batting average.
- The Yankees’ .305 on-base percentage is 24th in MLB.
- New York ranks eighth in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox have scored the 17th-most runs in the league this season with 262 (4.3 per game).
- Chicago ranks 20th in Major League Baseball with 61 home runs.
- The White Sox’s .240 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .297 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The White Sox rank 23rd in the majors with a .386 team slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 19 of the 30 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (63.3%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, New York has a record of 7-1 (87.5%).
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 63.6% in this matchup.
- New York has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 25 times this season for a 25-22-0 record against the over/under.
- The Yankees have a 27-22-0 record ATS this season.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 28 games this season and won seven (25%) of those contests.
- Chicago is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +148 or more on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have a 40.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 46 games with a total this season.
- In 50 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 22-28-0 ATS.
|Clarke Schmidt (NYY)||Pitcher||Lucas Giolito (CHW)|
|2 – 5||W/L||4 – 4|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge is batting .291 this season with a team-high 19 home runs and 40 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Judge ranks 25th in batting average, seventh in on-base percentage, and first in slugging.
- Gleyber Torres has 58 hits and an OBP of .333 to go with a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Torres is 53rd in home runs and 106th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .293 to lead New York, while adding 11 homers and 32 runs batted in this season.
- Anthony Volpe has collected 41 hits this season and has an OBP of .268. He’s slugging .363 on the year.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has racked up a team-high 39 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Vaughn ranks 91st in homers and 17th in RBI.
- Luis Robert’s 13 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Robert currently ranks 14th in home runs and 53rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Andrew Benintendi has accumulated a team-high batting average of .275.
- Benintendi has safely hit in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .333 with an RBI.
- Jake Burger is hitting .265 with seven doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and eight walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!