MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Yankees||-1.5 (+139)||O 9.5 (+106)||-135|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-163)||U 9.5 (-135)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Vasquez (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (27-35) will lean on Seby Zavala, following a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the New York Yankees (36-26) on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET on MLB Network. The White Sox are +115 underdogs for the contest, according to bookmakers. New York’s Randy Vasquez and Chicago’s Lance Lynn have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the ninth-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.7 runs per game (289 total).
- The Yankees rank fourth in MLB action with 96 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- New York has the 22nd-ranked batting average in MLB (.234).
- The Yankees are 25th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .304.
- New York is 10th in baseball with a .420 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox rank 17th in the majors with 265 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago ranks 20th in Major League Baseball with 63 home runs.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 20th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has an OBP of just .297 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Fueled by 177 extra-base hits, the White Sox rank 23rd in MLB with a .387 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees are 19-12 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.3% of those games).
- New York has a 15-7 record (winning 68.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The Yankees have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this matchup.
- In the 48 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-23-0).
- The Yankees have a 27-23-0 record ATS this season.
- The White Sox have won eight, or 27.6%, of the 29 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Chicago has won four of its 16 games, or 25%, when it’s the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 46.5%.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of its 47 games with a total this season.
- The White Sox have an ATS record of 23-28-0 in 51 games with a spread this season.
|Randy Vasquez (NYY)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|0 – 0||W/L||4 – 6|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge is batting .291 with 19 home runs and 40 RBI. All three of those stats lead New York hitters this season.
- Judge is second in homers and 17th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Gleyber Torres has 58 hits and an OBP of .328 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Torres is 54th in home runs and 109th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo has 63 hits this season and a slash line of .289/.363/.477.
- Anthony Volpe has 41 hits and an OBP of .268 to go with a slugging percentage of .358 this season.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn leads the White Sox with 39 runs batted in.
- Vaughn ranks 92nd in homers and 19th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Luis Robert has shown off his power as he paces his team with 13 home runs.
- Robert ranks 14th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 57th in RBI.
- Robert has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double and a walk.
- Andrew Benintendi has put up a team-best batting average of .272.
- Jake Burger has seven doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and eight walks while hitting .265.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!