MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 12:35 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (-120)||O 9.5 (-128)||-192|
|Reds||+1.5 (+103)||U 9.5 (+101)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) CIN: Law (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (18-19), led by Pete Alonso on a two-game home run streak, are -192 favorites on the moneyline to defeat the Cincinnati Reds (15-21). First pitch is set for 12:35 PM ET Thursday, live from Great American Ball Park and airing on MLB Network. Kodai Senga starts for New York while Derek Law is Cincinnati’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 21 offense in MLB play scoring 4.3 runs per game (158 total runs).
- The Mets are 16th in MLB action with 41 total home runs.
- New York ranks 22nd in the majors with a .237 batting average.
- The Mets’ .326 on-base percentage ranks 13th in MLB.
- New York is 19th in baseball with a .389 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored the 25th-most runs in the league this season with 152 (4.2 per game).
- Cincinnati’s 27 home runs rank 28th in MLB this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .243 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has an on-base percentage of .320 this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Reds rank 26th in the majors with a .368 team slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have a 9-10 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 47.4% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, New York has a record of 3-5 (37.5%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 65.8%.
- New York has played in 25 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-14-0).
- The Mets have an 8-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Reds have won seven out of the 19 games, or 36.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Cincinnati has been at least a +162 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Reds.
- So far this season, Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of its 27 games with a total.
- The Reds have an ATS record of 15-11-0 in 26 games with a spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Derek Law (CIN)|
|4 – 1||W/L||2 – 4|
Mets Key Hitters
- Alonso leads New York in home runs (13) and runs batted in (31) this season while batting .239.
- Alonso is first in homers and fifth in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- Alonso enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .200 with two homers.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .223 with an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Lindor is 49th in home runs and 14th in RBI this year.
- Lindor will look to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .286 with one homer.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .311 to lead New York, while adding three homers and 15 runs batted in this season.
- Jeff McNeil has 36 hits and an OBP of .377 to go with a slugging percentage of .385 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is hitting .305 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
- India is 143rd in home runs and 83rd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- India takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .351 with three doubles, two home runs, a walk and six RBI.
- TJ Friedl’s .314 batting average paces his team.
- Friedl currently is 143rd in home runs and 69th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Spencer Steer leads the Reds with four home runs.
- Jake Fraley has made the most of his opportunities as he paces his team with 19 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!