MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 19, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
|Yankees||-1.5 (-113)||O 10.5 (-112)||-172|
|Reds||+1.5 (-103)||U 10.5 (-113)||+146|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Schmidt (R) CIN: Lively (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (26-20) are set to take on the Cincinnati Reds (19-24) Friday at 6:40 PM ET, airing on BSOH. The Yankees are listed as -172 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Reds have +146 odds for the contest. New York’s Clarke Schmidt gets the start, and he’ll go against Cincinnati’s Ben Lively.
Yankees vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.5 runs per game (209 total).
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in baseball with 67 total home runs.
- New York ranks 22nd in MLB with a .236 batting average.
- The Yankees are 22nd in MLB with a .310 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .415 slugging percentage is 13th in MLB.
- The Reds rank 20th in the majors with 188 total runs scored this season.
- Cincinnati’s 34 home runs rank 27th in MLB this season.
- The Reds rank 15th in MLB with a .248 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.325).
- The Reds are 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .380 this season.
Yankees vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 13 of the 22 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (59.1%).
- New York has gone 7-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -172 or shorter (87.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Yankees have an implied win probability of 63.2%.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 33 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 17 of those games (17-16-0).
- The Yankees have an 18-16-0 record ATS this season (covering 52.9% of the time).
- This season, the Reds have been the underdog 25 times and won 11, or 44%, of those games.
- Cincinnati is 3-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +146 or more on the moneyline.
- The Reds have a 40.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 17 of 33 chances this season.
- The Reds are 19-14-0 against the spread in their 33 chances this season.
|Clarke Schmidt (NYY)||Pitcher||Ben Lively (CIN)|
|1 – 4||W/L||1 – 1|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has been key for New York with 41 hits, an OBP of .340 plus a slugging percentage of .426.
- Torres’ home runs rank him 70th in MLB, and he ranks 76th in RBI.
- Aaron Judge leads New York in home runs with 12 and runs batted in with 28.
- Judge is fourth in homers and 27th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Judge has a batting average of .368 with four homers over the course of his last five outings and is working on a six-game hit streak.
- Anthony Rizzo leads New York with a .295 batting average while slugging nine homers and driving in 23 runs.
- Anthony Volpe has collected 34 hits this season and has an OBP of .307. He’s slugging .399 on the year.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India is hitting .289 with 12 doubles, three home runs and 20 walks.
- In all of MLB, India ranks 175th in homers and 111th in RBI.
- Jake Fraley has hit five home runs with 29 runs batted in. Both pace his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Fraley is 99th in homers and 23rd in RBI.
- Spencer Steer paces the Reds with five home runs.
- Nick Senzel has five doubles, four home runs and 12 walks while hitting .274.
- Senzel brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .250 with three doubles, a home run, five walks and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!