MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 11:35 AM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Peacock
|Yankees||-1.5 (+109)||O 9.5 (-101)||-149|
|Reds||+1.5 (-128)||U 9.5 (-126)||+127|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Severino (R) CIN: Greene (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Reds, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a four-hit game last time out, Aaron Judge leads the New York Yankees (28-20) as -149 favorites against the Cincinnati Reds (19-26). Action gets underway from Great American Ball Park at 11:35 AM ET on Sunday, live on Peacock. New York’s Luis Severino gets the start, and he’ll go against Cincinnati’s Hunter Greene.
Yankees vs. Reds 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the 10th-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging 4.6 runs per game (222 total).
- The Yankees rank fourth-best in MLB action with 71 total home runs.
- New York has the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.237).
- The Yankees are 22nd in MLB with a .310 on-base percentage.
- New York is 12th in MLB with a .417 slugging percentage.
- The Reds have scored the 21st-most runs in the league this season with 194 (4.3 per game).
- Cincinnati ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 35 home runs as a team.
- The Reds rank 16th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- Cincinnati has an OBP of .324 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Reds are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .375 this season.
Yankees vs. Reds Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won 15 of the 24 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- New York has a 12-2 record (winning 85.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -149 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Yankees a 59.8% chance to win.
- New York has played in 35 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-17-0).
- The Yankees have a 20-16-0 record ATS this season.
- The Reds have been underdogs in 27 games this season and won 11 (40.7%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has a record of 4-11 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +127 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Reds have a 44.1% chance to win.
- Games involving Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 18 of 35 chances this season.
- In 35 games with a spread this season, the Reds are 19-16-0 ATS.
|Luis Severino (NYY)||Pitcher||Hunter Greene (CIN)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 3|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Judge leads New York in home runs (13) and runs batted in (32) this season while batting .299.
- Judge ranks fourth in baseball in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Judge enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .450 with three homers.
- Anthony Rizzo’s batting average of .303 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Rizzo ranks 10th in baseball in home runs, and 31st in RBI.
- Rizzo will look to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he’s batting .238 with two homers.
- Gleyber Torres has collected 43 base hits, an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Anthony Volpe is batting .211 with an OBP of .299 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Reds Key Hitters
- Jonathan India has accumulated a team-best batting average of .289.
- India ranks 182nd in home runs and 116th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- India enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, three walks and an RBI.
- Jake Fraley has shown off his power as he paces his team with five home runs and 32 RBI.
- Fraley is 107th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 15th in RBI.
- Fraley has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, three walks and four RBI.
- Spencer Steer has hit a team-best five home runs.
- Steer heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Nick Senzel is batting .254 with five doubles, four home runs and 12 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!