MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-111)||-129|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-114)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Germán (R) CLE: Quantrill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A losing streak will come to an end Monday when the New York Yankees (15-14), losers of three straight, take on the Cleveland Guardians (13-15). The Guardians are hoping to avoid their second loss in a row. The Yankees are -129 favorites to snap out of their slide when the teams hit the field at Yankee Stadium, with first pitch at 7:05 PM ET on YES. Domingo German will get the ball for New York while Cleveland will counter with Cal Quantrill.
Yankees vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees rank 23rd in runs scored with 116, 4.0 per game.
- The Yankees rank 11th in MLB action with 34 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- New York has the fifth-worst batting average in MLB (.226).
- The Yankees are 26th in MLB with a .299 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .378 slugging percentage is 22nd in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored 108 runs (just 3.9 per game) this season, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Cleveland has hit just 17 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .232 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.311).
- The Guardians rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .353 this season.
Yankees vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees are 8-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter, New York has a 7-4 record (winning 63.6% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Yankees a 56.3% chance to win.
- New York has played in 17 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total six times (6-11-0).
- The Yankees have a 6-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Guardians have been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +111 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.4% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in five of 15 chances this season.
- In 16 games with a spread this season, the Guardians are 5-11-0 ATS.
|Domingo Germán (NYY)||Pitcher||Cal Quantrill (CLE)|
|2 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has been key for New York with four home runs, 10 RBI and a batting average of .245 this season.
- Torres ranks 68th in homers and 145th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Aaron Judge leads New York in home runs with six and runs batted in with 14.
- Judge is 24th in baseball in home runs, and 70th in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo’s batting average of .282 leads all New York hitters this season.
- DJ LeMahieu has 22 hits and an OBP of .323 to go with a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians in home runs (three), runs batted in (17) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .280.
- In all of the majors, Ramirez is 105th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .279 with four doubles, a triple and 19 walks.
- Kwan is 314th in home runs and 113th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Kwan brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double and three walks.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .253 with seven doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
- Gimenez has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is batting .278 with two doubles, a home run and an RBI.
- Josh Bell has shown off his power as he leads his team with three home runs.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!