MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Mets||-1.5 (-128)||O 11.5 (+101)||-196|
|Rockies||+1.5 (+109)||U 11.5 (-128)||+165|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Verlander (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets will take the field against the Colorado Rockies (22-30) on Saturday. The game begins at 9:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM, with the Mets listed as -196 favorites on the moneyline. Justin Verlander starts for New York while Chase Anderson is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 18th in runs scored with 226, 4.3 per game.
- The Mets rank 16th in MLB action with 58 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- New York’s .243 batting average ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Mets’ .323 on-base percentage ranks 15th in MLB.
- New York ranks 19th in baseball with a .391 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored the 16th-most runs in the league this season with 229 (4.4 per game).
- Colorado has hit just 42 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .317 this season, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Fueled by 159 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 18th in MLB with a .398 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have compiled a 16-13 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.2% of those games).
- New York has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -196 or shorter.
- The Mets have a 66.2% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- In the 37 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-20-0).
- The Mets have covered only 27.8% of their games this season, going 10-26-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 36 times and won 16, or 44.4%, of those games.
- Colorado has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +165 or more and is 4-9 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 37.7% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado’s games have gone over the total in 14 of its 40 chances.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 20-20-0 in 40 games with a spread this season.
|Justin Verlander (NYM)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .234 this season with a team-high 19 home runs and 45 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Alonso is 120th in batting average, 75th in on-base percentage, and ninth in slugging.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .303 to lead New York, while adding four homers and 21 runs batted in this season.
- Nimmo is 161st in homers and 107th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Nimmo enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .400 in his last five outings.
- Francisco Lindor is slashing .232/.304/.424 this season for the Mets.
- Lindor enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .250 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .362. He’s slugging .358 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .286 with 12 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 19 walks.
- Blackmon’s home run total ranks 161st in MLB, and he is 136th in RBI.
- Blackmon has hit safely in seven straight games. During his last 10 games he is hitting .297 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Elias Diaz has shown his power as he leads his team with six home runs and 26 RBI, with a team-high .331 batting average.
- Diaz currently is 93rd in homers and 60th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Jurickson Profar has 12 doubles, five home runs and 21 walks while hitting .250.
- Profar brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with three doubles, a walk and three RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .268 with six doubles, five home runs and 18 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!