MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 5, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (-111)||O 8.5 (-109)||-243|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-105)||U 8.5 (-116)||+202|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) COL: Senzatela (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (12-20) will vie for their fifth straight victory when they visit the New York Mets (16-16) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET on SNY. The Mets are listed as -243 favorites to stop the streak, while the Rockies are +202 underdogs to keep their momentum. New York’s Kodai Senga gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Antonio Senzatela.
Mets vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 13th in runs scored with 141, 4.4 per game.
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 19th in MLB play with 34 total home runs.
- New York’s .238 batting average ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Mets are 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- New York’s .387 slugging percentage ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies rank 20th in the majors with 134 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado has hit just 26 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Rockies’ .255 batting average ranks 11th in the league this season.
- Colorado has the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- Fueled by 95 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 18th in MLB with a .392 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been the moneyline favorite 14 total times this season. They’ve gone 7-7 in those games.
- New York has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -243 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 70.8%.
- In the 20 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-11-0).
- The Mets have an 8-12-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been the underdog 18 times and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- Colorado has not won as an underdog of +202 or more on the moneyline this season in three such games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.1% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in seven of its 21 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 9-12-0 against the spread in their 21 chances this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Antonio Senzatela (COL)|
|3 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .244 this season with a team-high 11 home runs and 28 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Alonso is second in home runs and fourth in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .212 with an OBP of .314 and a slugging percentage of .432 this season.
- Lindor is 55th in home runs and 12th in RBI this season.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 32 base hits, an OBP of .398 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York in batting average (.302) this season.
- Nimmo enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .182.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .280 with seven doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Blackmon’s home run total ranks 118th in the big leagues, and he is 151st in RBI.
- Blackmon has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .300 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .309 with five doubles, four home runs and 11 walks.
- Bryant is 82nd among hitters in the majors in homers, and 175th in RBI.
- Bryant brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .294 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Elias Diaz has put up a team-high batting average of .337 and paces the Rockies in runs batted in (16).
- C.J. Cron has hit six home runs with 16 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Cron heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .263 with five doubles, a home run, four walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!