MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (-105)||O 8.5 (-111)||-227|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-111)||U 8.5 (-114)||+189|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Megill (R) COL: Gomber (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets will take the field against the Colorado Rockies (12-21) on Saturday. The game begins at 4:10 PM ET on SNY, with the Mets listed as -227 favorites on the moneyline. New York’s Tylor Megill gets the start, and he’ll go against Colorado’s Austin Gomber.
Mets vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 14th in runs scored with 142, 4.3 per game.
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 17th in MLB play with 35 total home runs.
- New York’s .236 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Mets rank 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .323.
- New York is 18th in baseball, slugging .387.
- The Rockies have scored the 23rd-most runs in the league this season with 134 (4.1 per game).
- Colorado has hit just 26 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Fueled by 95 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 19th in MLB with a .386 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have compiled an 8-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.3% of those games).
- New York has played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -227 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 69.4%.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 21 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in nine of those games (9-12-0).
- The Mets have covered just 38.1% of their games this season, going 8-13-0 against the spread.
- The Rockies have won seven, or 36.8%, of the 19 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Colorado has been at least a +189 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 34.6% chance to win.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in seven of 22 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 10-12-0 against the spread in their 22 chances this season.
|Tylor Megill (NYM)||Pitcher||Austin Gomber (COL)|
|3 – 1||W/L||2 – 4|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (11) and runs batted in (28) this season while batting .238.
- Alonso ranks second in home runs and fifth in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York in batting with a .311 average while slugging three homers and driving in 14 runs.
- Nimmo is 124th in homers and 93rd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Nimmo will look to extend his three-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .250 with one homer.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 32 base hits, an OBP of .390 and a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
- Francisco Lindor has collected 26 hits this season and has an OBP of .312. He’s slugging .426 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .268 with seven doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Blackmon’s home run total ranks 124th in the majors, and he is 156th in RBI.
- Kris Bryant is batting .304 with five doubles, four home runs and 13 walks.
- Bryant currently ranks 84th in home runs and 181st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies in runs batted in (16) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .337.
- C.J. Cron has put his power on display as he leads his team with six home runs and 16 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!