MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (-126)||-208|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (-101)||+174|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Lucchesi (L) COL: Feltner (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (17-17) are -208 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Colorado Rockies (13-21) Sunday at 1:40 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Rockies are listed with +174 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Joey Lucchesi will get the ball for New York while Colorado will counter with Ryan Feltner.
Mets vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.2 runs per game (144 total).
- The Mets average 1.0 home run per game to rank 19th in baseball with 35 total home runs.
- New York ranks 20th in MLB with a .236 batting average.
- The Mets are 14th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- New York ranks 20th in baseball with a .383 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have scored 139 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Colorado ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 27 home runs as a team.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has the 18th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.317).
- The Rockies rank 17th in the majors with a .386 team slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been the moneyline favorite 16 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-8 in those games.
- New York has gone 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -208 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 67.5%.
- New York has played in 22 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total nine times (9-13-0).
- The Mets have an 8-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockies have won eight, or 40%, of the 20 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Colorado is 2-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +174 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Rockies, based on the moneyline, is 36.5%.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 23 opportunities.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 11-12-0 in 23 games with a spread this season.
|Joey Lucchesi (NYM)||Pitcher||Ryan Feltner (COL)|
|1 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (11) and runs batted in (29) this season while batting .240.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Alonso is second in homers and fifth in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .317 to lead New York, while adding three homers and 14 runs batted in this season.
- Nimmo is 125th in home runs and 104th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Nimmo enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .300 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Francisco Lindor has 28 hits this season and a slash line of .222/.317/.437.
- Lindor is batting .222 with one homer in his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 32 hits this season and has an OBP of .387. He’s slugging .397 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon has seven doubles, three home runs and 15 walks while hitting .261.
- Blackmon is 125th in homers and 150th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Elias Diaz has a club-high 18 RBI and .343 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Diaz is 125th in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Diaz enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .467 with a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
- Kris Bryant is hitting .296 with five doubles, four home runs and 14 walks.
- C.J. Cron has hit six home runs to lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!