MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cortes (L) LAA: Sandoval (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (11-7) are -161 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Los Angeles Angels (9-9) Thursday at 4:05 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Angels are listed with +137 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Nestor Cortes Jr. takes the mound for New York while Patrick Sandoval is Los Angeles’ starter for the contest.
Yankees vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 21 offense in MLB play scoring 4.4 runs per game (79 total runs).
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 27 total home runs.
- New York’s .229 batting average ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Yankees rank 21st in MLB with an on-base percentage of .308.
- New York ranks 12th in MLB with a .414 slugging percentage.
- The Angels have scored 88 runs (4.9 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ 20 home runs rank 14th in Major League Baseball.
- The Angels’ .238 batting average ranks 20th in the league this season.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .329 this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- Fueled by 45 extra-base hits, the Angels rank 21st in MLB with a .379 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have gone 5-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5% of those games).
- New York has gone 2-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -161 or shorter (66.7% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Yankees a 61.7% chance to win.
- New York has played in eight games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total two times (2-6-0).
- The Yankees have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- This season, the Angels have been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- Los Angeles has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +137.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 42.2% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in two of its eight chances.
- The Angels are 5-3-0 ATS in their eight games with a spread this season.
|Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)||Pitcher||Patrick Sandoval (LAA)|
|2 – 0||W/L||1 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Aaron Judge leads New York in home runs (six) and runs batted in (11) this season while batting .274.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Judge is fifth in homers and 49th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres has collected 14 hits this season and has an OBP of .394. He’s slugging .429 on the year.
- Torres is 98th in home runs and 131st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .311 to lead New York, while adding four homers and nine runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo will look to add one more to his six-game hit streak. In his last five games, he has a batting average of .278 with one homer.
- DJ LeMahieu has collected 13 hits this season and has an OBP of .322. He’s slugging .472 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe leads the Angels in home runs (four) and runs batted in (16).
- Renfroe’s home run total ranks 17th in the majors, and he is 12th in RBI.
- Renfroe heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Mike Trout’s .302 batting average paces his team.
- Trout ranks 55th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 77th in RBI.
- Trout has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .381 with four doubles and two walks.
- Shohei Ohtani has put up a team-high four home runs.
- Taylor Ward is hitting .236 with two doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!