MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-138)||-142|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (+109)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Peterson (L) MIL: Teherán (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (35-43) are favorites (-142) on the moneyline when they take on the Milwaukee Brewers (41-37) Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET, live on SNY. New York’s David Peterson gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Julio Teheran.
Mets vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 15th in runs scored with 349, 4.5 per game.
- The Mets average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB action with 92 total home runs.
- New York ranks 20th in MLB with a .238 batting average.
- The Mets are 18th in MLB with a .317 on-base percentage.
- New York is 22nd in MLB, slugging .393.
- The Brewers have scored 314 runs (four per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 18th in Major League Baseball with 86 home runs.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .226 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an on-base percentage of .303 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Brewers are 27th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .372 this season.
Mets vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been favored on the moneyline 41 total times this season. They’ve finished 21-20 in those games.
- New York has a 12-15 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mets have an implied win probability of 58.7%.
- New York has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 60 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 28 of those games (28-32-0).
- The Mets have a 21-36-0 record ATS this season (covering just 36.8% of the time).
- This season, the Brewers have been the underdog 32 times and won 15, or 46.9%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +121 or more and is 7-9 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.2% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Games involving Milwaukee have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 27 of 63 chances this season.
- In 64 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 26-38-0 ATS.
|David Peterson (NYM)||Pitcher||Julio Teheran (MIL)|
|0 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs with 24 and runs batted in with 55.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Alonso’s home run total places him third and his RBI tally ranks him sixth.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .223 with an OBP of .305 and a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Lindor ranks 20th in homers and 12th in RBI this season.
- Lindor enters this game on a five-game hit streak. He’s hitting .375 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .279 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 71 hits this season and has an OBP of .337. He’s slugging .326 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has racked up a team-high batting average of .273 and leads the Brewers in runs batted in (34).
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 97th in the majors, and he is 90th in RBI.
- Yelich takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a double, three walks and two RBI.
- William Contreras is batting .242 with 12 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 27 walks.
- Contreras ranks 117th in homers and 173rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with 12 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Joey Wiemer has 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 22 walks while hitting .214.
- Wiemer heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!