MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
|Mets||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-121)||-131|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-104)||+112|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) PHI: Suarez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Francisco Alvarez (two-game homer streak), the New York Mets (27-27) are favorites versus the Philadelphia Phillies (25-28) Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET. Sportsbooks have named the Mets as -131 favorites for the game, which airs on TBS. Kodai Senga takes the mound for New York while Ranger Suarez is Philadelphia’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 15 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (243 total runs).
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 14th in MLB play with 62 total home runs.
- New York’s .247 batting average ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Mets’ .327 on-base percentage ranks 12th in MLB.
- New York is 18th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage.
- The Phillies have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 227 (4.3 per game).
- Philadelphia ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 55 home runs.
- The Phillies’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking 10th in MLB.
- Philadelphia has the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- Fueled by 169 extra-base hits, the Phillies rank 11th in MLB with a .417 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won 16 of the 31 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (51.6%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -131 or shorter, New York has a 12-14 record (winning 46.2% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 56.7%.
- New York has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-20-0 record against the over/under.
- The Mets have a 10-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 27% of the time).
- This season, the Phillies have won six out of the 15 games, or 40%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia is 3-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +112 or more on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Phillies have a 47.2% chance to win.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 18 of its 40 games with a total this season.
- The Phillies have an ATS record of 17-22-0 in 39 games with a spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Ranger Suárez (PHI)|
|4 – 3||W/L||0 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .243 this season with a team-high 20 home runs and 46 RBI.
- Of all hitters in MLB, Alonso’s home run total places him first and his RBI tally places him third.
- Alonso is batting .368 with two homers during his last five games and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .306 to lead New York, while adding four homers and 21 runs batted in this season.
- Among all MLB batters, Nimmo ranks 173rd in home runs and 123rd in RBI.
- Nimmo will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .350.
- Francisco Lindor has 48 hits this season and a slash line of .225/.295/.423.
- Jeff McNeil has 56 hits and an OBP of .370 to go with a slugging percentage of .365 this season.
- McNeil enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .333.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Alec Bohm has put up a team-high 37 runs batted in.
- In all of MLB, Bohm is 99th in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- Bohm has safely hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .389 with a double, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .300 to pace his team.
- Castellanos ranks 131st in homers and 53rd in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Castellanos brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a triple, two walks and two RBI.
- Bryson Stott is batting .292 with 10 doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
- Stott has safely hit in five straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 13 home runs lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!