MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
|Mets||-1.5 (+125)||O 9.5 (+101)||-128|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-147)||U 9.5 (-128)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Scherzer (R) PHI: Sanchez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (34-41) stumble into Saturday’s matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies (39-36) looking to break a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 4:05 PM ET on Fox Sports 1 with the Mets listed as -128 favorites to right the ship. Max Scherzer starts for New York while Cristopher Sanchez is Philadelphia’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 14 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (338 total runs).
- The Mets are 12th in MLB play with 89 total home runs.
- New York has the 20th-ranked batting average in MLB (.239).
- The Mets rank 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .319.
- New York is 20th in baseball, slugging .395.
- The Phillies have scored 328 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Philadelphia has hit 78 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Phillies’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking ninth in MLB.
- Philadelphia has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Phillies are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
Mets vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been the moneyline favorite 39 total times this season. They’ve finished 20-19 in those games.
- New York has a 14-17 record (winning 45.2% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -128 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 56.1%.
- In the 57 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-30-0).
- The Mets have covered only 35.2% of their games this season, going 19-35-0 against the spread.
- The Phillies have been underdogs in 23 games this season and won 10 (43.5%) of those contests.
- Philadelphia has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 47.8% chance of a victory for the Phillies.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of its 61 games with a total this season.
- The Phillies are 26-35-0 against the spread this season.
|Max Scherzer (NYM)||Pitcher||Cristopher Sanchez (PHI)|
|6 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .225 this season with a team-high 23 home runs and 51 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Alonso ranks 131st in batting average, 104th in on-base percentage, and eighth in slugging.
- Alonso is batting .150 with one homer during his last five games and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Francisco Lindor leads New York in runs batted in (51) this season. He’s batting .218 while slugging .436.
- Lindor is 26th in homers and 11th in RBI in the bigs.
- Lindor has a batting average of .333 with two homers in his last five games and is working on a two-game hit streak.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .278 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Nimmo enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .190 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .264 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .335 this season.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Nicholas Castellanos paces the Phillies with a .310 batting average.
- Castellanos’ home run total ranks 112th in the majors, and he is 33rd in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber’s 20 home runs pace his team.
- Schwarber currently is fifth in home runs and 41st in RBI in the big leagues.
- Bryson Stott is batting .295 with 12 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 16 walks.
- Stott heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a double and three RBI.
- Alec Bohm has racked up 46 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Bohm takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .150 with a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!