MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
|Mets||-1.5 (+130)||O 9.5 (+109)||-123|
|Pirates||+1.5 (-153)||U 9.5 (-138)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Megill (R) PIT: Hill (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Pirates, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (30-33) will look to Francisco Alvarez, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Pirates (32-29) Friday at 7:05 PM ET on SportsNet PT. The Mets are -123 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Tylor Megill will get the ball for New York while Pittsburgh will counter with Rich Hill.
Mets vs. Pirates 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 16th in runs scored with 277, 4.4 per game.
- The Mets are 10th in MLB play with 76 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- New York’s .240 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Mets rank 16th in MLB with a .320 on-base percentage.
- New York is 19th in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage.
- The Pirates have scored 266 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Pittsburgh has hit 57 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Pirates have a team batting average of .247 this season, which ranks 15th among MLB teams.
- Pittsburgh has an OBP of .326 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Pirates rank 14th in the majors with a .403 team slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Pirates Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have been favored on the moneyline 34 total times this season. They’ve gone 18-16 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, New York has a 15-15 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Mets have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.2% in this game.
- New York has played in 46 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-24-0).
- The Mets have collected a 14-29-0 record ATS this season (covering just 32.6% of the time).
- This season, the Pirates have won 16 out of the 35 games, or 45.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Pittsburgh has a record of 13-17 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Pirates.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over in 27 of its 50 games with a total this season.
- In 48 games with a spread this season, the Pirates are 26-22-0 ATS.
|Tylor Megill (NYM)||Pitcher||Rich Hill (PIT)|
|5 – 3||W/L||5 – 5|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (22) and runs batted in (49) this season while batting .231.
- Alonso ranks first in the majors in home runs, and fifth in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor has collected 54 hits this season and has an OBP of .296. He’s slugging .420 on the year.
- Lindor is 31st in home runs and 13th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Lindor will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .278 with one homer.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .283 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 63 hits this season and has an OBP of .355. He’s slugging .345 on the year.
- McNeil will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 in his last five outings.
Pirates Key Hitters
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates with 38 runs batted in while racking up a team-best batting average of .278.
- Reynolds ranks 95th in homers and 25th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Andrew McCutchen is hitting .269 with seven doubles, eight home runs and 35 walks.
- McCutchen is 77th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 142nd in RBI.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 13 doubles, five triples, four home runs and 15 walks while hitting .250.
- Hayes has safely hit in seven games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .333 with a double, two triples, two home runs and seven RBI.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .226 with 15 doubles, three home runs and 29 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!