MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA+
|Mets||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-108)||-135|
|Giants||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-112)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Senga (R) SF: Manaea (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
After a five-hit game in a win over the Dodgers, Brandon Nimmo leads the New York Mets (12-7) as -135 favorites against the San Francisco Giants (6-11). Action gets underway from Oracle Park at 9:45 PM ET on Thursday, live on NBCS-BA+. Kodai Senga gets the starting nod for New York while Sean Manaea is San Francisco’s starter for the contest.
Mets vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 11th in runs scored with 88, 4.6 per game.
- The Mets rank 14th in MLB action with 20 total home runs.
- New York’s .227 batting average ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Mets’ .337 on-base percentage is seventh-best in baseball.
- New York ranks 22nd in MLB, slugging .376.
- The Giants rank 21st in the majors with 79 total runs scored this season.
- San Francisco ranks third in Major League Baseball with 28 home runs.
- The Giants rank 18th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- San Francisco has the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.322).
- The Giants rank ninth in the majors with a .421 team slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets are 5-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, New York has a 4-1 record (winning 80% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- New York has played in eight games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total two times (2-6-0).
- The Mets have put together a 5-3-0 record against the spread this season (covering 62.5% of the time).
- The Giants have won two of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- San Francisco has played as an underdog of +115 or more twice this season and split those games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 46.5% chance to win.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in four of its eight games with a total this season.
- The Giants are 4-4-0 ATS in their eight games with a spread this season.
|Kodai Senga (NYM)||Pitcher||Sean Manaea (SF)|
|2 – 0||W/L||0 – 0|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs this season with eight while driving in 15 runs.
- Alonso ranks first in MLB in homers, and 14th in RBI.
- Nimmo’s batting average of .349 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Nimmo ranks 169th in MLB in home runs, and 64th in RBI.
- Francisco Lindor leads New York in RBI with 17 while batting .232 with four home runs.
- Lindor enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .200 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Jeff McNeil is batting .242 with an OBP of .375 and a slugging percentage of .333 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada is hitting .323 with four doubles, three home runs and four walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Estrada is 55th in home runs and 166th in RBI.
- J.D. Davis has hit four home runs with 13 RBI while batting .333. Those stats all pace his team.
- Davis ranks 17th in home runs and 28th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Davis has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with a double, two home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski has put up a team-high four home runs.
- Yastrzemski brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Michael Conforto has hit four home runs to pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!