MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2023 at 7:08 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
|Mets||-1.5 (+137)||O 8.5 (-133)||-117|
|Giants||+1.5 (-161)||U 8.5 (+105)||+100|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Megill (R) SF: Stripling (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets will take the field against the San Francisco Giants (7-13) on Sunday. The game begins at 7:08 PM ET on ESPN, with the Mets listed as -117 favorites on the moneyline. New York’s Tylor Megill and San Francisco’s Ross Stripling have been named the starters for this contest.
Mets vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets have the No. 7 offense in MLB play scoring 4.9 runs per game (108 total runs).
- The Mets average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 11th in baseball with 25 total home runs.
- New York’s .242 batting average ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Mets are third in MLB with an on-base percentage of .343.
- New York ranks 17th in baseball with a .395 slugging percentage.
- The Giants have scored 90 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- San Francisco has hit 32 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Giants’ .235 batting average ranks 21st in the league this season.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .316 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Fueled by 58 extra-base hits, the Giants rank 12th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won six of the seven games they were favored on the moneyline this season (85.7%).
- New York has a 5-1 record (winning 83.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -117 or shorter.
- The Mets have a 53.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has played in 11 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total four times (4-7-0).
- The Mets have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 60% of the time).
- This season, the Giants have been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- San Francisco has a record of 2-3 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Giants, based on the moneyline, is 50%.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in six of its 11 opportunities.
- The Giants are 5-5-0 ATS in their 10 games with a spread this season.
|Tylor Megill (NYM)||Pitcher||Ross Stripling (SF)|
|3 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso leads New York in home runs (10) and runs batted in (23) this season while batting .279.
- Alonso ranks first in baseball in home runs, and third in RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .368 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Nimmo is 106th in homers and 46th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Nimmo will look to extend his four-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .500 with two homers.
- Francisco Lindor has 18 hits this season and a slash line of .220/.337/.463.
- Jeff McNeil has collected 22 hits this season and has an OBP of .415. He’s slugging .403 on the year.
- McNeil enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .412 with one homer.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada paces the Giants with a team-best batting average of .329.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Estrada’s home run total puts him 65th, and his RBI total ranks 192nd.
- Estrada takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a walk.
- Wilmer Flores has three doubles, three home runs and four walks while batting .295.
- Flores is 65th in home runs and 162nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Flores heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski leads the Giants with four home runs.
- J.D. Davis has hit four home runs with 13 RBI. Both pace his team.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!