MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (+159)||O 7.5 (+106)||-133|
|Mariners||+1.5 (-188)||U 7.5 (-135)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cole (R) SEA: Kirby (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Mariners, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (39-33) will try to put a stop to their current four-game losing streak when they host the Seattle Mariners (35-35) at 7:05 PM ET on YES Tuesday. Sportsbooks consider the Yankees to be -133 favorites to end their skid, while the Mariners are +113 underdogs looking for the upset. New York’s Gerrit Cole and Seattle’s George Kirby have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. Mariners 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees rank 15th in runs scored with 322, 4.5 per game.
- The Yankees rank fifth in MLB action with 106 home runs. They average 1.5 per game.
- New York’s .230 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Yankees are 28th in MLB with a .298 on-base percentage.
- New York is 13th in MLB, slugging .412.
- The Mariners rank 20th in the majors with 308 total runs scored this season.
- Seattle has hit 76 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Mariners have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Seattle has an on-base percentage of .309 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Mariners rank 25th in the majors with a .382 team slugging percentage.
Yankees vs. Mariners Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have been favored on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They’ve gone 21-16 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -133 or shorter, New York has an 18-10 record (winning 64.3% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Yankees’ implied win probability is 57.1%.
- New York has played in 58 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-0).
- The Yankees have put together a 30-30-0 record against the spread this season (covering 50% of the time).
- The Mariners have been underdogs in 19 games this season and won six (31.6%) of those contests.
- Seattle has entered seven games this season as the underdog by +113 or more and is 2-5 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the Mariners.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of its 56 opportunities.
- The Mariners are 22-32-0 ATS in their 54 games with a spread this season.
|Gerrit Cole (NYY)||Pitcher||George Kirby (SEA)|
|7 – 1||W/L||6 – 5|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has been key for New York with 67 hits, an OBP of .331 plus a slugging percentage of .439.
- Torres ranks 36th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 106th in RBI.
- Torres will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .294 with one homer during his last five outings.
- Anthony Rizzo leads New York in batting with a .262 average while slugging 11 homers and driving in 36 runs.
- Among all MLB batters, Rizzo ranks 52nd in home runs and 63rd in RBI.
- Anthony Volpe is slashing .189/.264/.350 this season for the Yankees.
- DJ LeMahieu has collected 52 hits this season and has an OBP of .291. He’s slugging .388 on the year.
Mariners Key Hitters
- Ty France has accumulated a team-high batting average of .278.
- France is 156th in home runs and 89th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Julio Rodriguez has hit 12 home runs with 39 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Rodriguez ranks 36th in homers and 44th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Rodriguez brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .242 with 14 doubles, four home runs and 39 walks.
- Jarred Kelenic is hitting .258 with 16 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!