MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Mets||-1.5 (+159)||O 9.5 (-104)||-125|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-188)||U 9.5 (-121)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Carrasco (R) STL: Liberatore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Mets (33-37) and the St. Louis Cardinals (28-43) meet in the rubber match of a three-game series on Sunday at 1:40 PM ET. The Mets are -125 favorites on the moneyline to win the series over the Cardinals (+106). New York’s Carlos Carrasco gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Matthew Liberatore.
Mets vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.4 runs per game (309 total).
- The Mets rank 10th in MLB play with 83 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- New York ranks 21st in MLB with a .240 batting average.
- The Mets’ .318 on-base percentage is 18th in MLB.
- New York’s .395 slugging percentage is 20th in baseball.
- The Cardinals have scored the 12th-most runs in the league this season with 321 (4.5 per game).
- St. Louis has hit 96 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Cardinals have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- St. Louis has an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Cardinals are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .419 this season.
Mets vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have won 52.6% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (20-18).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, New York has a 16-17 record (winning 48.5% of its games).
- The Mets have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.6% in this game.
- New York has played in 52 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-28-0).
- The Mets have covered only 36% of their games this season, going 18-32-0 ATS.
- The Cardinals have won 10, or 41.7%, of the 24 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, St. Louis has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least +106 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Cardinals have a 48.5% chance to win.
- St. Louis’ games have gone over the total in 26 of its 55 chances.
- The Cardinals are 24-37-0 ATS in their 61 games with a spread this season.
|Carlos Carrasco (NYM)||Pitcher||Matthew Liberatore (STL)|
|2 – 3||W/L||1 – 2|
Mets Key Hitters
- Brandon Nimmo leads New York in batting average (.285) this season while adding seven home runs and 30 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Nimmo ranks 29th in batting average, 18th in on-base percentage, and 73rd in slugging.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .211 with an OBP of .291 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Lindor ranks 32nd in baseball in home runs, and 21st in RBI.
- Jeff McNeil has 69 hits this season and a slash line of .273/.347/.348.
- Starling Marte has collected 60 hits this season and has an OBP of .317. He’s slugging .335 on the year.
- Marte enters this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .286.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with a .287 batting average.
- Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks 32nd in MLB, and he is 77th in RBI.
- Nolan Arenado is batting .273 with 10 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 19 walks.
- Arenado is 27th in home runs and 16th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Tommy Edman has 13 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 17 walks while batting .235.
- Nolan Gorman’s 15 home runs and 46 RBI are both team-highs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!