MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: YES
|Yankees||-1.5 (-188)||O 7.5 (-128)||-111|
|Rangers||+1.5 (+159)||U 7.5 (+101)||-105|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Cole (R) TEX: Eovaldi (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Rangers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Texas Rangers (47-29) are the underdogs on the moneyline (-105) in Sunday’s contest versus the New York Yankees (42-35). The game starts at 1:35 PM ET on YES. The Rangers are favored against the spread in this one (1.5) with +159 odds. New York sends Gerrit Cole (8-1) to the mound for his 17th start this season, and Nathan Eovaldi (9-3) makes his 16th start this year for Texas.
Yankees vs. Rangers 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.3 runs per game (334 total).
- The Yankees average 1.5 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 112 total home runs.
- New York has the third-worst batting average in MLB (.228).
- The Yankees are 29th in MLB with a .296 on-base percentage.
- New York is 14th in baseball, slugging .407.
- No team has scored more than the 455 runs the Rangers have this season.
- Texas’ 101 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- The Rangers rank first in the majors with a .271 team batting average.
- Texas has an OBP of .340 this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rangers are third in MLB with a .453 slugging percentage this season.
Yankees vs. Rangers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have a 22-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.9% of those games).
- New York has gone 22-16 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -111 or shorter (57.9% winning percentage).
- The Yankees have a 52.6% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- New York has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 29 times this season for a 29-33-0 record against the over/under.
- The Yankees are 33-32-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rangers have entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won 13, or 56.5%, of those games.
- Texas has a record of 10-10, a 50% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have a 51.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Texas’ games have gone over the total in 36 of its 63 chances.
- The Rangers are 42-23-0 against the spread this season.
|Gerrit Cole (NYY)||Pitcher||Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)|
|8 – 1||W/L||9 – 3|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Gleyber Torres has been key for New York with 12 home runs, 30 RBI and a batting average of .246 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Torres ranks 100th in batting average, 91st in on-base percentage, and 92nd in slugging.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .273 to lead New York, while adding 11 homers and 37 runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo ranks 62nd in home runs and 71st in RBI this year.
- Rizzo enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .467 in his last five games.
- Anthony Volpe has 49 hits this season and a slash line of .193/.275/.358.
- DJ LeMahieu has collected 53 hits this season and has an OBP of .286. He’s slugging .384 on the year.
Rangers Key Hitters
- Marcus Semien is batting .276 with 22 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 31 walks.
- In all of MLB, Semien ranks 77th in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia has hit 17 home runs with 60 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Garcia ranks 12th overall in homers and first in RBI this year.
- Garcia enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .289 with three doubles, two home runs, seven walks and six RBI.
- Nate Lowe has 19 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 43 walks while hitting .271.
- Jonah Heim has 18 doubles, 10 home runs and 18 walks while batting .282.
- Heim takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a double, two home runs, a walk and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!