MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Yankees||-1.5 (+153)||O 8.5 (-111)||-135|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-181)||U 8.5 (-114)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: NYY: Germán (R) TOR: Kikuchi (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Yankees vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Yankees (12-7) host the Toronto Blue Jays (11-8) at 7:05 PM ET Friday for a sluggers’ duel between two of the best home-run hitters in baseball. Aaron Judge has racked up six homers this season (No. 5 in the league) for the favored Yankees which sit as -135 favorites, while Matt Chapman ranks ninth in the majors with five dingers of his own for the underdogs. New York’s Domingo German and Toronto’s Yusei Kikuchi have been named the starters for this contest.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Yankees have the No. 15 offense in MLB play scoring 4.6 runs per game (88 total runs).
- The Yankees average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 27 total home runs.
- New York is 23rd in the majors with a .232 batting average.
- The Yankees rank 18th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .319.
- New York is 13th in baseball, slugging .410.
- The Blue Jays have scored the 16th-most runs in the league this season with 87 (4.6 per game).
- Toronto ranks 16th in Major League Baseball with 20 home runs.
- The Blue Jays have a team batting average of .263 this season, which ranks fifth among MLB teams.
- Toronto has an on-base percentage of .332 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Yankees have won six of the nine games they were the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, New York has a record of 3-3 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Yankees a 57.4% chance to win.
- New York has had an over/under set by bookmakers nine times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in three of those games (3-6-0).
- The Yankees have covered 50% of their games this season, going 4-4-0 against the spread.
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- Toronto has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +115.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Blue Jays.
- Toronto’s games have gone over the total in five of its 10 chances.
- The Blue Jays have an ATS record of 5-5-0 in 10 games with a spread this season.
|Domingo Germán (NYY)||Pitcher||Yusei Kikuchi (TOR)|
|1 – 1||W/L||2 – 0|
Yankees Key Hitters
- Judge leads New York in home runs (six) and runs batted in (11) this season while batting .273.
- Judge’s home runs rank him fifth in baseball, and he ranks 53rd in RBI.
- Judge will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .344 to lead New York, while adding four homers and 10 runs batted in this season.
- Rizzo is 22nd in homers and 69th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Rizzo will look to extend his seven-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .412 with one homer.
- Gleyber Torres has collected 15 base hits, an OBP of .395 and a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .250 with an OBP of .344 and a slugging percentage of .482 this season.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Chapman leads the Blue Jays in home runs (five), runs batted in (17) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .397.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Chapman’s home run total puts him ninth, and his RBI total ranks 11th.
- Bo Bichette is hitting .354 with four doubles, four home runs and three walks.
- Bichette ranks 22nd in homers and 42nd in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is batting .338 with a double, three home runs and nine walks.
- George Springer is batting .208 with three home runs and seven walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!