MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
|Mets||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-114)||-135|
|Blue Jays||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-111)||+115|
|Pitching Probables: NYM: Verlander (R) TOR: Bassitt (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Mets vs. Blue Jays, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Led by Mark Canha (two-game homer streak), the New York Mets (30-27) are favorites versus the Toronto Blue Jays (30-27) Friday at 7:10 PM ET. Oddsmakers have named the Mets as -135 favorites for the game, which airs on SNY. New York’s Justin Verlander gets the start, and he’ll go against Toronto’s Chris Bassitt.
Mets vs. Blue Jays 2023 Key Stats
- The Mets rank 16th in runs scored with 253, 4.4 per game.
- The Mets are 11th in MLB play with 65 total home runs.
- New York has the 18th-ranked batting average in MLB (.244).
- The Mets rank 13th in MLB with a .325 on-base percentage.
- New York’s .397 slugging percentage ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 11th in the majors with 269 total runs scored this season.
- Toronto ranks 17th in Major League Baseball with 64 home runs.
- The Blue Jays rank third in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Toronto is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking sixth with an OBP of .332.
- Fueled by 175 extra-base hits, the Blue Jays rank 10th in MLB with a .421 slugging percentage this season.
Mets vs. Blue Jays Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Mets have an 18-15 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 54.5% of those games).
- New York has gone 14-14 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Mets’ implied win probability is 57.4%.
- New York has played in 42 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-23-0).
- The Mets have a 13-27-0 record against the spread this season (covering just 32.5% of the time).
- This season, the Blue Jays have won six out of the 13 games, or 46.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Toronto is 1-4 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +115 or more on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Blue Jays have a 46.5% chance to win.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 46 opportunities.
- The Blue Jays are 24-24-0 against the spread in their 48 chances this season.
|Justin Verlander (NYM)||Pitcher||Chris Bassitt (TOR)|
|2 – 2||W/L||5 – 4|
Mets Key Hitters
- Pete Alonso is batting .235 this season with a team-high 20 home runs and 46 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Alonso ranks 125th in batting average, 89th in on-base percentage, and 11th in slugging.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .220 with an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- Lindor ranks 36th in homers and eighth in RBI in the majors.
- Brandon Nimmo’s batting average of .295 leads all New York hitters this season.
- Jeff McNeil has 58 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .356 this season.
- McNeil enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .333.
Blue Jays Key Hitters
- Bo Bichette leads the Blue Jays in home runs (12), runs batted in (39) and has put up a team-best batting average of .328.
- Bichette’s home run total ranks 16th in the big leagues, and he is 12th in RBI.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has 12 doubles, eight home runs and 18 walks while batting .285.
- Guerrero is 63rd in homers and 28th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Matt Chapman is batting .289 with 21 doubles, eight home runs and 24 walks.
- Chapman has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .294 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- George Springer has five doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 21 walks while batting .255.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!